This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/10/2013 at 08:45 am.
Public Buildings Service (PBS), General Services Administration (GSA).
Notice of a bulletin.
The attached bulletin announces the designation and redesignation of six Federal buildings.
Expiration Date: This bulletin announcement expires July 30, 2013. The building designations and redesignations remains in effect until canceled or superseded by another bulletin.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
U.S. General Services Administration, Public Buildings Service (PBS), 1800 F Street NW., Washington, DC 20405, telephone number: 202-501-1100.Start Signature
Acting Administrator of General Services.
U.S. GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
DESIGNATIONS AND REDESIGNATION OF FEDERAL BUILDINGS
TO: Heads of Federal Agencies
SUBJECT: Redesignations of Federal Buildings
1. What is the purpose of this bulletin? This bulletin announces the designation and redesignation of six Federal buildings.
2. When does this bulletin expire? This bulletin announcement expires July 30, 2013. The building designations and redesignations remain in effect until Start Printed Page 27969canceled or superseded by another bulletin.
3. Designation. The names of the designated buildings are as follows:
Robert H. Jackson United States Courthouse
2 Niagara Square
Buffalo, NY 14202
Alto Lee Adams, Sr., United States Courthouse
United States Route 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
James F. Battin United States Courthouse
2601 2nd Avenue North
Billings, MT 59101
(Location at 315 North 26th Street shall no longer be designated as the James F. Battin U.S. Courthouse)
4. Redesignation. The former and new names of the redesignated buildings are as follows:
|Former Name||New Name|
|Ariel Rios Federal Building||William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building|
|1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.||1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.|
|Washington, DC 20004||Washington, DC 20004|
|George Mahon Federal Building||George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush|
|United States Courthouse and George Mahon|
|200 East Wall Street||200 East Wall Street|
|Midland, TX 79701||Midland, TX 79701|
|Federal Office Building 8||Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr., Federal Building|
|200 C Street, SW.||200 C Street, SW.|
|Washington, DC 20204||Washington, DC 20204|
5. Who should we contact for further information regarding designation and redesignation of these Federal buildings? U.S. General Services Administration, Public Buildings Service (PBS), 1800 F Street NW., Washington, DC 20405, telephone number: 202-501-1100.
Acting Administrator of General Services.End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 2013-11247 Filed 5-10-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-23-P