In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting.
Name: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting, #1173.
Dates/Time: June 19, 2013, 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. June 20, 2013, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation (NSF), 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Victoria Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to June 17, 2013.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of International and Integrative Activities (IIA), National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
Telephone Numbers: (703) 292-5151/703-292-8040 email@example.com.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the Web site at http://www.nsf.gov/od/iia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
Opening Statement by the CEOSE ChairStart Printed Page 32476
- Discussion of Key Points from the meetings with the National Science Foundation Acting Director and/or CEOSE officers
- NSF Strategic Plan
- Reports of CEOSE Liaisons to NSF Advisory Committees
- Evidence, Evaluation and Performance Measurement
- NSF Evaluation Capability
- Broader Impacts Infrastructure/Evaluating Broader Impacts
- NCSES Report, Women, Minorities and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering: 2013
- The 2011-2012 Biennial CEOSE Report To Congress
- A Conversation with Dr. Cora B. Marrett, Acting Director of the National Science Foundation
- Discussion of CEOSE Unfinished Business and New Business
Dated: May 24, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-12801 Filed 5-29-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P