Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act, of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
Date and Time:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on June 13, 2013, from 9:00 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dale L. Aultman, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.
End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.
Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance.
The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
Approval of Minutes
- FCA's Annual Report on the Farm Credit System's Young, Beginning, and Small Farmer Mission Performance: 2012 Results
- Quarterly Report on Economic Conditions and Farm Credit System Conditions
- Semi-Annual Report on Office of Examination Operations
Closed Session *
- Office of Examination Quarterly Report
End Supplemental Information
Dated: June 4, 2013.
Dale L. Aultman,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
* Session Closed-Exempt pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(8) and (9).
[FR Doc. 2013-13639 Filed 6-5-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P