AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
June 20, 2013; 10:00 a.m.
800 N. Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The first portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Staff Briefing on the Initial Draft FMC 2014-2018 Information Resources Management (IRM) Strategic Plan.
2. Docket No. 11-22: Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier Negotiated Rate Arrangements; Tariff Publication Exemption.
1. Docket No. 12-01: OC International Freight Inc., OMJ International Freight, Inc., and Omar Collado.
2. Section 15 Order Regarding Competition, Rates and Service in the U.S.-Australia/New Zealand Northbound and Southbound Trade.
3. Staff Briefing on Semi-Annual Meeting with Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Representatives.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523 5725.
Rachel E. Dickon,
[FR Doc. 2013-14336 Filed 6-12-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P