This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/25/2013 at 08:45 am.
Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to provide needed editorial changes.
Effective Date: June 26, 2013.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mrs. Kortnee Stewart, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), Room 3B855, 3060 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3060. Telephone 571-372-6100; facsimile 571-372-6094.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends the DFARS as follows:
1. Corrects typographical error at 225.7902-5(b)(1)(i).
2. Corrects the definition of “export” at 252.225-7047.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 225 and 252
- Government procurement
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore, 48 CFR parts 225 and 252 are amended as follows:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR parts 225 and 252 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITION
2. Section 225.7902-5(b)(1)(i) is amended by removing “252.204-7008” and adding “252.204-7048” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
3. The definition of “Export” in section 252.225-7047(a) is amended by removing “United Kingdom Community” and adding “United Kingdom Community and the Australia Community” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2013-15271 Filed 6-25-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-ep-P