United States Commission on Civil Rights
Revised Notice of Business Meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, July 12, 2013; 9:30 a.m. EST
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Approval of Final Draft of 2013 Statutory Enforcement Report
- Discussion re: Proposed Findings and Recommendations for the 2013 Statutory Enforcement Report
- Status Update on the Sex Trafficking: A Gender-Based Violation of Civil Rights Report
- Status Update on the Federal Civil Rights Engagement with Arab and Muslim American Communities Post 9/11 Report
III. Management and Operations
- Staff Director's report
- Acting Chief of Regional Programs' report
IV. Approval of State Advisory Committee Appointment Slates
- New Hampshire
- New York
V. Adjourn Meeting
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT PERSON:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at s firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
End Further Info
Dated: July 3, 2013.
Director of Management/Human Resources.
[FR Doc. 2013-16454 Filed 7-3-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P