This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/10/2013 at 11:15 am.
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
July 17, 2013; 10:00 a.m.
800 N. Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The first portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Briefing on Committee on Maritime Transportation System by Helen Brohl, Director, Executive Secretariat
2. Staff Briefing and Discussion of Inflation Adjustment of Civil Penalties
3. Staff Briefing on Service Contracts that Reference Freight Indices
1. Staff Briefing on Economic and Trade Conditions
2. Staff Briefing on Semi-Annual Meeting with Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Representatives
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. 2013-16798 Filed 7-10-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P