This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/18/2013 at 04:15 pm.
TIME AND DATE:
10:00 a.m., Thursday, July 25, 2013
Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047, 1775 Duke Street (All visitors must use Diagonal Road Entrance), Alexandria, VA 22314-3428
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement, Minority Credit Union Preservation Program.
2. Board Briefing—Interagency Proposal, Joint Diversity Standards for Regulated Entities.
3. NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Electronic Filing of Financial Reports.
4. Request from San Francisco FCU to Expand its Community Charter Boundaries.
5. Quarterly Insurance Fund Report.
6. 2013 Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund Assessment.
7. Reprogramming of NCUA's Operating Budget for 2013.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mary Rupp, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703-518-6304Start Signature
Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. 2013-17651 Filed 7-18-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7535-01-P