This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/05/2013 at 04:15 pm.
United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Business Meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, August 16, 2013; 9:30 a.m. EST.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Vote to Approve and Adopt the Final Draft of the “Civil Rights Implications of Eminent Domain Abuse” report
- Vote to Approve and Adopt the Final Draft of the “Assessing the Impact of Criminal Background Checks and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's Conviction Records Policy” report.
- Discussion & Vote on 2014 USCCR Business Meeting CalendarStart Printed Page 48137
- Discussion & Action on 2014 Statutory Enforcement Report topic
- Discussion on Submission of Statements & Rebuttals for Commission Reports
III. Management and Operations
- Staff Director's report
IV. Approval of State Advisory Committee Appointment Slates
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
V. Adjourn Meeting
Contact Person For Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.Start Signature
Dated: August 5, 2013.
Acting RPCU Chief.
[FR Doc. 2013-19235 Filed 8-5-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P