This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/19/2013 at 08:45 am.
Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy.
Notice of open Teleconference/Webinar.
This notice announces a meeting of the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC). The Federal Advisory Committee Act, requires that agencies publish notice of an advisory committee meeting in the Federal Register.
Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (EDT).
Webinar Only, you may register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/304561617.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
John Cymbalsky, ASRAC Designated Federal Officer, Program Manager for Appliance Standards and Building Codes, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 950 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Washington, DC 20024. Email: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the Energy Department on the development of standards and test procedures for residential appliances and commercial equipment, certification and enforcement of standards, and product labeling.
Tentative Agenda: (Subject to change; final agenda will be posted at http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/appliance_standards/asrac.html:
- Update on Commercial HVAC, Water Heating, and Refrigeration Certification Working Group efforts.
○ Openly review and deliberate on working group's formed recommendations.
- Discussion regarding commercial/industrial pumps working group.
- Any new business as discussed by the ASRAC committee members.
Public Participation: Members of the public are welcome to observe the business of the meeting and, if time allows, may make oral statements during the specified period for public comment. To attend the meeting and/or to make oral statements regarding any of the items on the agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please indicate your name, organization (if appropriate), citizenship, and contact information. Please note that foreign nationals visiting DOE Headquarters are subject to advance security screening procedures.
Members of the public will be heard in the order in which they sign up for the Public Comment Period. Time allotted per speaker will depend on the number of individuals who wish to speak but will not exceed five minutes. Reasonable provision will be made to include the scheduled oral statements on the agenda. The co-chairs of the Start Printed Page 51101Committee will make every effort to hear the views of all interested parties and to facilitate the orderly conduct of business.
Participation in the meeting is not a prerequisite for submission of written comments. ASRAC invites written comments from all interested parties. Any comments submitted must identify the ASRAC, and provide docket number EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005. Comments may be submitted using any of the following methods:
1. Federal eRulemaking Portal: www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
2. Email: ASRAC@ee.doe.gov. Include docket number EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005 in the subject line of the message.
3. Mail: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, Mailstop EE-2J, 1000 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20585-0121. If possible, please submit all items on a compact disc (CD), in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
4. Hand Delivery/Courier: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, 950 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 586-2945. If possible, please submit all items on a CD, in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
No telefacsimilies (faxes) will be accepted.
Docket: The docket is available for review at www.regulations.gov, including Federal Register notices, public meeting attendee lists and transcripts, comments, and other supporting documents/materials. All documents in the docket are listed in the www.regulations.gov index. However, not all documents listed in the index may be publicly available, such as information that is exempt from public disclosure.
The Secretary of Energy has approved publication of today's notice of proposed rulemaking.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 13, 2013.
Kathleen B. Hogan,
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
[FR Doc. 2013-20273 Filed 8-19-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P