Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby Start Printed Page 55301informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on June 6, 2013 (78 FR 34134).
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR Part 95—Facility Security Clearance and Safeguarding of National Security Information and Restricted Data.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0047.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC-regulated facilities and their contractors who require access to and possession of NRC classified information.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 223.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 10.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 968.
10. Abstract: NRC-regulated facilities and their contractors who are authorized to possess classified matter are required to provide information and maintain records to ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided to NRC classified information and material.
The public may examine and have copied for fee publicly available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC's home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by October 10, 2013. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Chad Whiteman, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0047), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Chad_S_Whiteman@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-4718.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, telephone: 301-415-6258.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 4th day of September, 2013.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2013-21965 Filed 9-9-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P