This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/13/2013 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: October 9, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; October 10, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight on support for geoscience research and education including atmospheric, geo-space, earth, ocean and polar sciences.
October 9, 2013
- Meeting with the Acting Director.
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans.
- Topical subcommittees on education/diversity, facilities, research and cyber-infrastructure.
- COV reports.
October 10, 2013
- Discussion of NSF Education Programs.
- Division Subcommittee meetings.
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting.
Dated: September 11, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-22425 Filed 9-13-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P