This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/12/2013 at 11:15 am.
TIME AND DATE:
Thursday, September 19, 2013, 2 p.m. (OPEN Portion), 2:15 p.m. (CLOSED Portion).
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue NW., Washington, DC.
Meeting OPEN to the Public from 2 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. Closed portion will commence at 2:15 p.m. (approx.).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. President's Report
2. Tribute—Ambassador Demetrios J. Marantis
3. Tribute—Robert D. Hormats
4. Confirmation—Michael S. Whalen as Vice President, Structured Finance
5. Minutes of the Open Session of the June 13, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
(Closed to the Public 2:15 p.m.):
1. Proposed FY 2015 Budget
2. Finance Project—Kenya and Tanzania
3. Finance Project -Pakistan
4. Finance Project—Chile
5. Finance Project—Brazil
6. Finance Project—Turkey
7. Finance Project—Chile
8. Insurance Project—Egypt
9. Minutes of the Closed Session of the June 13, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
10. Minutes of the August 14, 2013 Special Meeting of the Board of Directors
11. Minutes of the August 19, 2013 Special Meeting of the Board of Directors
13. Pending Major Projects
Written summaries of the projects to be presented are posted on OPIC's Web site.Start Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: September 11, 2013.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 2013-22507 Filed 9-12-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-P