Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Meeting Notice of RTCA Special Committee 159, RTCA Special Committee 159, Global Positioning Systems (GPS).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of the ninety-first meeting of the RTCA Special Committee 159, Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
The meeting will be held October 7-11, 2013 from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036, or by telephone at (202) 330-0652/(202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of Special Committee 159. The agenda will include the following:
Working Group Sessions
- Working Group 2C, GPS/Inertial, ARINC & A4A Rooms
- Working Group 2, GPS/WAAS, McIntosh-NBAA Room and Colson Board Room
- Working Group 2, GPS/WAAS, ARINC & A4A Rooms, Afternoon, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., Working Group 4, GPS/Precision Landing Guidance
- 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Working Group 4, GPS/GPS/Precision Landing Guidance MacIntosh-NBAA Room and Colson Board RoomStart Printed Page 57673
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Working Group 7, GPS/Antennas, ARINC & A4A Room, Afternoon, 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., SAPT Presentation, MacIntosh-NBAA Room and Colson Board Room.
October 11—MacIntosh-NBAA Room and Colson Board Room
- Chairman's Introductory Remarks.
- Approval of Summary of the Ninetieth Meeting held March 15, 2013, RTCA Paper No. 197-13/SC159-1009.
- Review Working Group (WG) Progress and Identify Issues for Resolution.
- GPS/3nd Civil Frequency (WG-1)
- GPS/WAAS (WG-2)
- GPS/GLONASS (WG-2A)
- GPS/Inertial (WG-2C)
- GPS/Precision Landing Guidance (WG-4)
- GPS/Airport Surface Surveillance (WG-5)
- GPS/Interference (WG-6)
- GPS/Antennas (WG-7)
- Review of EUROCAE Activities.
- Briefing—DOT's GPS Adjacent Band Compatibility Plan
- Assignment/Review of Future Work
- Other Business.
- Date and Place of Next Meeting.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.
End Supplemental Information
Issued in Washington, DC, on September 10, 2013.
Management Analyst, NextGen, Business Operations Group, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2013-22859 Filed 9-18-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P