This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/02/2013 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Education and Human Resources (#1119).
Date/Time: November 6, 2013; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; November 7, 2013; 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, Room 375, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Teresa Caravelli, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230, (703) 292-8600, email@example.com.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Teresa Caravelli on or prior to Monday, November 4, 2013.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice with respect to the Foundation's science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and human resources programming.
November 6, 2013
- Remarks by the Committee Chair and NSF Assistant Director for Education and Human Resources (EHR)
- Brief updates on EHR and Committee of Visitor Reports
- Presentation, Discussion, and Committee Endorsement of Subcommittee Reports
○ STEM Learning and Learning Environments Subcommittee
○ STEM Broadening Participation Subcommittee
○ STEM Workforce Development Subcommittee
- Continued Committee discussion of Next Steps for Subcommittee Reports
○ Stakeholder Development, Partnerships, and Networks
○ Goal Setting and Evidence Gathering
- Panel Discussion with Outgoing Committee Members
November 7, 2013
- Panel Discussion on NSF's Role in the National Dialogue on Standards, Instruction, and Indicators
- Committee visit with NSF Acting Director Marrett
- Action Plan Development
Dated: September 30, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-24199 Filed 10-2-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P