This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/01/2013 at 08:45 am.
Office of Foreign Assets Control, Treasury.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) is publishing the names of two individuals and five entities whose property and interests in property have been blocked pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act (“Kingpin Act”) (21 U.S.C. 1901-1908, 8 U.S.C. 1182).
The designation by the Director of OFAC of the two individuals and five entities identified in this notice pursuant to section 805(b) of the Kingpin Act is effective on October 29, 2013.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Assistant Director, Sanctions Compliance & Evaluation, Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Washington, DC 20220, Tel: (202) 622-2490.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Electronic and Facsimile Availability
This document and additional information concerning OFAC are available on OFAC's Web site at http://www.treasury.gov/ofac or via facsimile through a 24-hour fax-on-demand service at (202) 622-0077.
The Kingpin Act became law on December 3, 1999. The Kingpin Act establishes a program targeting the activities of significant foreign narcotics traffickers and their organizations on a worldwide basis. It provides a statutory framework for the imposition of sanctions against significant foreign narcotics traffickers and their organizations on a worldwide basis, with the objective of denying their businesses and agents access to the U.S. financial system and the benefits of trade and transactions involving U.S. companies and individuals.
The Kingpin Act blocks all property and interests in property, subject to U.S. jurisdiction, owned or controlled by significant foreign narcotics traffickers as identified by the President. In addition, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Homeland Security may designate and block the property and interests in property, subject to U.S. jurisdiction, of persons who are found to be: (1) Materially assisting in, or providing financial or technological support for or to, or providing goods or services in support of, the international narcotics trafficking activities of a person designated pursuant to the Kingpin Act; (2) owned, controlled, or directed by, or acting for or on behalf of, a person designated pursuant to the Kingpin Act; or (3) playing a significant role in international narcotics trafficking.
On October 29, 2013, the Director of OFAC designated the following two individuals and five entities whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to section 805(b) of the Kingpin Act.
1. CALLE QUIROS, Luis Santiago, Madrid, Spain; Lima, Peru; DOB 22 Jul 1965; POB Madrid, Spain; citizen Spain; alt. citizen Peru; D.N.I. 01927713-Z (Spain); alt. D.N.I. 10831176-8 (Peru) (individual) [SDNTK] (Linked To: TEXTIMAX SPAIN S.L.; Linked To: CASTIZAL MADRILENA S.L.; Linked To: INMOBILIARIA CASTIZAL S.A.C.; Linked To: UCALSA PERU S.A.; Linked To: CARTRONIC GROUP PERU S.A.C.).
2. RODRIGUEZ BADILLO, Maria Paloma, Madrid, Spain; DOB 26 Jan 1968; POB Madrid, Spain; citizen Spain; D.N.I. 33503596-W (Spain) (individual) [SDNTK].
3. CARTRONIC GROUP PERU S.A.C., Lima, Peru; RUC #20544359160 (Peru) [SDNTK].
4. CASTIZAL MADRILENA S.L., Calle Julian Camarillo 47, B 103, Madrid 28037, Spain; C.I.F. B97800221 (Spain) [SDNTK].
5. INMOBILIARIA CASTIZAL S.A.C., Avenida 28 de Julio, No. 562 Int. A, Miraflores, Lima, Peru; RUC #20492694631 (Peru) [SDNTK].
6. TEXTIMAX SPAIN S.L., Calle Julian Camarillo 47, Madrid 28037, Spain; C.I.F. B84639962 (Spain) [SDNTK].
7. UCALSA PERU S.A., Lima, Peru; RUC #20451702760 (Peru) [SDNTK].Start Signature
Dated: October 29, 2013.
Barbara C. Hammerle,
Acting Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
[FR Doc. 2013-26333 Filed 11-1-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4810-AL-P