This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/04/2013 at 08:45 am.
Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), DOT.
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions of FHWA and Other Federal Agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). These actions relate to a proposed highway project, State Route 1011, Section 470, Pond Eddy Bridge (also known locally as the All Veterans Memorial Bridge), in Pike County in the State of Pennsylvania. These actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before April 4, 2014. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 150 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
For FHWA: Ms. Renee Sigel, Division Administrator, Federal Highway Administration, 228 Walnut Street, Room 508, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101-1720; Office Hours 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; telephone: (717) 221-3461; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For PennDOT: Ms. Debbie Noone, P.E., Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, 55 Keystone Industrial Park, Dunmore, Pennsylvania 18512; Office Hours 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; telephone: (570) 963-4010.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing approvals for the following highway project in the State of Pennsylvania: State Route 1011, Section 470, Pond Eddy Bridge, in Pike County Pennsylvania. The project involves the replacement of the existing Start Printed Page 66420Pond Eddy Bridge carrying State Route 1011 over the Delaware River between Lumberland Township, Sullivan County, NY and Shohola Township, Pike County, PA. The proposed replacement bridge will be located approximately 50 feet upstream of the existing bridge. The project will provide a structurally sound bridge to carry State Route 1011 over the Delaware River and provide adequate access over the River for the community of Pond Eddy, Pennsylvania. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Categorical Exclusion Evaluation (CEE) for the project approved by FHWA on July 2, 2013 and in other documents in the FHWA project records. The CEE and other documents in the FHWA project file are available by contacting the FHWA or PennDOT at the addresses provided above. The CEE can be viewed and downloaded from the following Web site http://www.dotdom2.state.pa.us/ceea/ceeamain02.nsf by typing the number 6914 in the search box at the top left corner of the Web page and clicking “Go”. Then Click on the blue link for the project #6914.
This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
2. Air: Clean Air Act, 42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q).
4. Wildlife: Endangered Species Act [16 U.S.C. 1531-1544 and Section 1536], Marine Mammal Protection Act [16 U.S.C. 1361], Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act [16 U.S.C. 661-667(d)], Migratory Bird Treaty Act [16 U.S.C. 703-712]; Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act of 1976, as amended [16 U.S.C. 1801 et seq.];.
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-11]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act, 33 U.S.C. 1251-1377 (Section 404, Section 401, Section 319); Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF), 16 U.S.C. 4601-4604; Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), 42 U.S.C. 300(f)-300(j)(6); Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899, 33 U.S.C. 401-406; Wild and Scenic Rivers Act, 16 U.S.C. 1271-1287; Emergency Wetlands Resources Act, 16 U.S.C. 3921, 3931; TEA-21 Wetlands Mitigation, 23 U.S.C. 103(b)(6)(m), 133(b)(11); Flood Disaster Protection Act, 42 U.S.C. 4001-4128.
8. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)Start Signature
Issued on: October 23, 2013.
Division Administrator, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
[FR Doc. 2013-26321 Filed 11-4-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-RY-P