This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/07/2013 at 08:45 am.
On June 21, 2013, NYSE MKT LLC (“NYSE MKT”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) a proposed rule change pursuant to Section 19(b)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934  and Rule 19b-4 thereunder  to amend NYSE MKT Rule 965NY to revise the procedures governing the trading of NDX and RUT combination orders. The proposed rule change was published for comment in the Federal Register on July 9, 2013. The Commission initially received two comment letters regarding the proposal. NYSE MKT responded to the comment letters on August 19, 2013. On August 20, 2013, the Commission extended the time period for Commission action to October 7, 2013. On October 1, 2013, the Commission instituted proceedings to determine whether to approve or disapprove the proposed rule change. NYSE MKT submitted an additional letter regarding the proposal on October 4, 2013. The Commission subsequently received one additional comment letter on the proposal. On November 1, 2013, NYSE MKT withdrew the proposed rule change (SR-NYSEMKT-2013-59).
For the Commission, by the Division of Trading and Markets, pursuant to delegated authority.10
Kevin M. O'Neill,
3. See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 69919 (July 2, 2013), 78 FR 41168 (July 9, 2013).Back to Citation
4. See letters to Elizabeth M. Murphy, Secretary, Commission, from Darren Story, CFA, Student Options, LLC, dated July 12, 2013; and David Spack, Chief Compliance Officer, Casey Securities, LLC, dated August 2, 2013.Back to Citation
5. See letter to Elizabeth M. Murphy, Secretary, Commission, from Janet McGinness, EVP and Corporate Secretary, NYSE Euronext, dated August 19, 2013.Back to Citation
6. See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 70235 (August 20, 2013), 78 FR 52818 (August 26, 2013).Back to Citation
7. See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 70588 (October 1, 2013), 78 FR 62766 (October 22, 2013).Back to Citation
8. See letter to Elizabeth M. Murphy, Secretary, Commission, from Janet McGinness, EVP and Corporate Secretary, General Counsel, NYSE Markets, NYSE Euronext, dated October 4, 2013.Back to Citation
9. See letter from Robert Pellicone, dated October 7, 2013.Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2013-26756 Filed 11-7-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P