This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 12/11/2013 at 08:45 am.
This notice establishes the topics for discussion at the workshop directed by the Commission in Chehalis Power Generating, L.P., Docket No. ER05-1056-007. The workshop is intended to explore the mechanics of public utilities filing reactive power rate schedules for which there is no compensation. The workshop will be held on December 11, 2013 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street NE., Washington, DC 20426. The workshop will be led by Commission staff, with presentations from panelists. The questions to be discussed during this workshop are as follows:
- The most efficient way for public utilities to file their rates for reactive power rate schedules for which there is no compensation.
○ E.g., pro forma rate schedule, part of a transmission provider's tariff, EQR reporting, etc.
- Whether Articles 9.6.3 and 11.6 of the pro forma Large Generator Interconnection Agreement and Article 1.8 of the pro forma Small Generator Interconnection Agreement can be interpreted as already providing for a zero rate on file for reactive power service, including service that is within the deadband and/or outside the deadband.
- Whether there should be different filing requirements for different types of public utilities.
- Other questions regarding the mechanics of filing reactive power rate schedules.
The workshop will not be transcribed. However, there will be a free webcast of the workshop. The webcast will allow persons to listen to the workshop, but not participate. Anyone with Internet access who wants to listen can do so by navigating to the Calendar of Events at www.ferc.gov and locating the workshop in the Calendar. The Commission Web site's link to the workshop will contain a link to the webcast. The Capitol Connection provides technical support for the webcast. If you have questions, visit www.CapitolConnection.org or call 703-992-3100.
FERC conferences are accessible under section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For accessibility accommodations please send an email to email@example.com or call toll free 1-866-208-3372 (voice) or 202-208-8659 (TTY), or send a fax to 202-208-2106 with the required accommodations.
For more information about this conference, please contact: Sarah McKinley, Office of External Affairs, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street NE., Washington, DC 20426, (202) 502-8368, firstname.lastname@example.org.Start Signature
Dated: December 5, 2013.
Nathaniel J. Davis, Sr.,
1. Chehalis Power Generating, L.P., 145 FERC ¶ 61,052 (2013).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2013-29569 Filed 12-11-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-P