This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/21/2014 at 08:45 am.
The Materials Technical Advisory Committee will meet on February 6, 2014, 10 a.m., Herbert C. Hoover Building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Constitution & Pennsylvania Avenues NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials and related technology.
1. Opening Remarks and Introductions.
2. Remarks from BIS senior management.
3. Presentation from the Office of Technology Evaluation on 1) Changes made to AES to prevent inadvertent reporting of errors on exports related to biological items and 2) an update on the DLA Survey on Strategic Materials.
4. Discussion on recycling carbon fiber, prepeg, cured parts, out of life parts from Composite Working Group.
5. Report of Biological and Pump/Valves Working Group.
6. Report on regime-based activities.
7. Public comments and new business.
The open session will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To join the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@bis.doc.gov no later than January 30, 2014.
A limited number of seats will be available during the public session of the meeting. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. The public may submit written statements at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.Start Signature
Dated: January 15, 2014.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-01134 Filed 1-21-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P