This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/10/2014 at 08:45 am.
Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to provide needed editorial changes.
Effective March 11, 2014.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Manuel Quinones, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), Room 3B855, 3060 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3060. Telephone 571-372-6088; facsimile 571-372-6094.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends the DFARS as follows:
1. Update the link for DoDAAC queries at 204.7003(a)(1).
2. Remove erroneous text at 204.7403(c).
3. Correct typographical error at 252.204-7004.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204 and 252
- Government procurement
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore, 48 CFR parts 204 and 252 are amended as follows:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR parts 204 and 252 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
2. Section 204.7003, paragraph (a)(1), is amended by removing “ https://day2k1.daas.dla.mil/daasinq/ and adding “https://www2.transactionservices.dla.mil/edaasinq/ in its place.End Amendment Part
3. Section 204.7403, paragraph (c), is amended by removing “, that involve litigation support services and do not include the clause at 252.204-7014, Limitations on the Use or Disclosure of Information by Litigation Support Contractors”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
4. Section 252.204-7004 is amended by—End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Removing the clause date “(MAY 2013)” and adding “(FEB 2014)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Removing, in paragraph (a), the word “clause” and adding the word “provision” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2014-05205 Filed 3-10-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-06-P