This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/19/2014 at 08:45 am.
Postal Regulatory Commission.
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing requesting the addition to Global Expedited Package Services 3 negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
Comments are due: March 21, 2014.
Submit comments electronically via the Commission's Filing Online system at http://www.prc.gov. Those who cannot submit comments electronically should contact the person identified in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section by telephone for advice on filing alternatives.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Brian Corcoran, Acting General Counsel, at 202-789-6820.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Table of Contents
II. Notice of Filings
III. Ordering ParagraphsStart Printed Page 15616
On March 13, 2014, the Postal Service filed notice that it has entered into an additional Global Expedited Package Services 3 (GEPS 3) negotiated service agreement (Agreement).
The Notice includes four attachments: A redacted copy of the Agreement, a redacted copy of Governors' Decision No. 08-7, a certification of compliance with 39 U.S.C. 3633(a), and an application for non-public treatment of certain materials. It also includes supporting financial workpapers.
II. Notice of Filings
The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2014-34 for consideration of matters raised by the Notice.
Interested persons may submit comments on whether the Postal Service's filing is consistent with 39 U.S.C. 3632, 3633, or 3642, 39 CFR part 3015, and 39 CFR part 3020, subpart B. Comments are due no later than March 21, 2014. The public portions of the filing can be accessed via the Commission's Web site (http://www.prc.gov).
The Commission appoints James F. Callow to serve as Public Representative in these dockets.
III. Ordering Paragraphs
It is ordered:
1. The Commission establishes Docket No. CP2014-34 for consideration of the matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, James F. Callow is appointed to serve as an officer of the Commission to represent the interests of the general public in these proceedings (Public Representative).
3. Comments by interested persons in these proceedings are due no later than March 21, 2014.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the Federal Register.Start Signature
By the Commission.
Shoshana M. Grove,
1. Notice of United States Postal Service of Filing a Functionally Equivalent Global Expedited Package Services 3 Negotiated Service Agreement and Application for Non-Public Treatment of Materials Filed Under Seal, March 13, 2014 (Notice).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2014-06105 Filed 3-19-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P