In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Engineering Advisory Committee Meeting #1170
Date/Time: April 23, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. April 24, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Deborah Young, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22230; 703-292-8300
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Review Recommendations of Recent Advisory Committee Meetings
- Directorate for Engineering Update
- Assistant Director Discussion on Convergence
- Transparency and Accountability
- Service Innovation
- 2-DARE (Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation)
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships Committee of Visitors Report
Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Perspectives from the Office of the Director
- NSF Strategic Plan
- IUSE—EHR and RED—EEC
- Engineering Education and Centers Committee of Visitors Report
- AdCom Member Topics
- Closing Remarks, and Wrap Up
Dated: March 20, 2014.
Acting Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-06477 Filed 3-24-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P