Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on December 5, 2013.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: New.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Nuclear Education Grantee Survey.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-XXXX.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required: Once every 5 years.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC Grantees.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 60.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 60.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 45 hours.
10. Abstract: The NRC seeks to conduct a survey of grantees funded between 2007 and 2011, under NRC's Nuclear Education Grants. The survey will allow the NRC to collect information that is not otherwise available from all grantees to assess the impact of these funds on grantee programs, their faculty, and their students.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly-available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC's home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by June 27, 2014. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Danielle Y. Jones, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-XXXX), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Danielle_Y_Jones@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-1741.
The Acting NRC Clearance Officer is Kristen Benney, telephone: 301-415-6355.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 20th day of May, 2014.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2014-12344 Filed 5-27-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P