Notice of Issuance for an Export Trade Certificate of Review for Willians Global Trade Concierge, LLC Application No. 14-00001.
The Office of Trade and Economic Analysis (“OTEA”) of the International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce, issued an Export Trade Certificate of Review to Willians Global Trade Concierge, LLC on May 27, 2014.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Joseph Flynn, Director, Office of Trade and Economic Analysis, International Trade Administration, (202) 482-5131 (this is not a toll-free number) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Title III of the Export Trading Company Act of 1982 (15 U.S.C. 4001-21) authorizes the Secretary of Commerce to issue Export Trade Certificates of Review. An Export Trade Certificate of Review protects the holder and the members identified in the Certificate from State and Federal government antitrust actions and from private treble damage antitrust actions for the export conduct specified in the Certificate and carried out in compliance with its terms and conditions. Section 302(b)(1) of the Export Trading Company Act of 1982 and 15 CFR 325.6(a) require the Start Printed Page 33509Secretary to publish a notice in the Federal Register identifying the applicant and summarizing its proposed export conduct.
Member (Within the Meaning of 15 CFR 325.2(1))
Janean Campbell, Owner.
Description of Certified Conduct
Willians Global Trade Concierge, LLC (“WGTC”) is certified to engage in the Export Trade Activities and Methods of Operation described below in the following Export Trade and Export Markets.
Products: All Products.
Services: All services related to the export of Products.
Technology Rights: All intellectual property rights associated with Products or Services, including, but not limited to: Patents, trademarks, services marks, trade names, copyrights, neighboring (related) rights, trade secrets, know-how, and confidential databases and computer programs.
Export Trade Facilitation Services (as They Relate to the Export of Products): Export Trade Facilitation Services, including but not limited to: Consulting and trade strategy, arranging and coordinating delivery of Products to the port of export; arranging for inland and/or ocean transportation; allocating Products to vessel; arranging for storage space at port; arranging for warehousing, stevedoring, wharfage, handling, inspection, fumigation, and freight forwarding; insurance and financing; documentation and services related to compliance with customs' requirements; sales and marketing; export brokerage; foreign marketing and analysis; foreign market development; overseas advertising and promotion; Products-related research and design based upon foreign buyer and consumer preferences; inspection and quality control; shipping and export management; export licensing; provisions of overseas sales and distribution facilities and overseas sales staff; legal; accounting and tax assistance; development and application of management information systems; trade show exhibitions; professional services in the area of government relations and assistance with federal and state export assistance programs (e.g., Export Enhancement and Market Promotion programs, invoicing (billing) foreign buyers; collecting (letters of credit and other financial instruments) payment for Products; and arranging for payment of applicable commissions and fees.
The Export Markets include all parts of the world except the United States (the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands).
Export Trade Activities and Methods of Operations
To engage in Export Trade in the Export Markets, WGTC may:
1. Provide and/or arrange for the provision of Export Trade Facilitation Services;
2. Engage in promotional and marketing activities and collect information on trade opportunities in the Export Markets and distribute such information to clients;
3. Enter into exclusive and/or non-exclusive licensing and/or sales agreements with Suppliers for the export of Products and Services, and/or Technology Rights to Export Markets;
4. Enter into exclusive and/or non-exclusive agreements with distributors and/or sales representatives in Export Markets;
5. Allocate export sales or divide Export Markets among Suppliers for the sale and/or licensing of Products and Services and/or Technology Rights;
6. Allocate export orders among Suppliers;
7. Establish the price of Products and Services and/or Technology Rights for sales and/or licensing in Export Markets; and
8. Negotiate, enter into, and/or manage licensing agreements for the export of Technology Rights.
9. WGTC may exchange information with individual Suppliers on a one-to-one basis regarding that Supplier's inventories and near-term production schedules in order that the availability of Products for export can be determined and effectively coordinated by WGTC with its distributors in Export Markets.
“Supplier” means a person who produces, provides, or sells Products, Services, and/or Technology Rights.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: June 3, 2014.
Director, Office of Trade and Economic Analysis, International Trade Administration, (202) 482-5131,email@example.com.
[FR Doc. 2014-13615 Filed 6-10-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-DR-P