This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/12/2014 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps' Team Leader Application for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Doug Hale, at 202-606-7530 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: 202-395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on 28 March 2014. This comment period ended May 27, 2014. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of NCCC Team Leader Application, which was developed to collect applicant information for the hiring of NCCC Team Leaders at each of the five NCCC campuses. The application will be completed by prospective NCCC Team Leaders, during each campus hire cycle. Completion of this information collection is required to be selected as an NCCC Team Leader.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.Start Printed Page 33913
Title: NCCC Team Leader Application.
OMB Number: 3045-0005.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps NCCC Team Leader applicants.
Total Respondents: 800.
Frequency: Bi-annual application.
Average Time per Response: Averages 2 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 1,600 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: June 9, 2014.
Acting Director, AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps.
[FR Doc. 2014-13842 Filed 6-12-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P