This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/13/2014 at 08:45 am.
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Housing—Federal Housing Commissioner, HUD.
HUD is seeking approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for the information collection described below. In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, HUD is requesting comment from all interested parties on the proposed collection of information. The purpose of this notice is to allow for 60 days of public comment.
Comments Due Date: August 15, 2014.
Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Comments should refer to the proposal by name and/or OMB Control Number and should be sent to: Colette Pollard, Reports Management Officer, QDAM, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street SW., Room 4176, Washington, DC 20410-5000; telephone 202-402-3400 (this is not a toll-free number) or email at Colette.Pollard@hud.gov for a copy of the proposed forms or other available information. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access this number through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sheba Scott, Housing Program Manager, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street, SW., Washington, DC 20410; email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 202-708-0001. This is not a toll-free number. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access this number through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Copies of available documents submitted to OMB may be obtained from Ms. Scott.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This notice informs the public that HUD is seeking approval from OMB for the information collection described in Section A.
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: Continuation of Interest Reduction Payments after Refinancing Section 236 Projects.
OMB Approval Number: 2502-0572.
Type of Request: Extension of currently approved collection.
- Form HUD-93173 Agreement for Interest Reduction Payments (§ 236(e)(2).
- Form HUD-93175 Agreement for Interest Reduction Payments (§ 236(b).
- Form HUD-93174 Use Agreement (§ 236(e)(2).
- Form HUD-93176 Use Agreement (§ 236(b).
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: The purpose of this information collection is to preserve low-income housing units. HUD uses the information to ensure that owners, mortgagees and or public entities enter into binding agreements for the continuation of Interest Reduction Payments (IRP) after refinancing eligible Section 236 projects.
Respondents (i.e. affected public): Profit motivated or non-profit owners of Section 236 projects.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 875.
Estimated Number of Responses: 875.
Frequency of Response: 1.
Average Hours per Response: 1 hour.
Total Estimated Burdens: 437.5.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
(2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information;
(3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
(4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond; including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.Start Signature
Dated: June 10, 2014.
Laura M. Marin,
Associate General Deputy Assistant Secretary for Housing-Associate Deputy Federal Housing Commissioner.
[FR Doc. 2014-14009 Filed 6-13-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P