Department of Energy.
Notice of open meeting.
This notice announces a meeting of the Environmental Management Site-Specific Advisory Board (EM SSAB), Oak Ridge Reservation. The Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770) requires that public notice of this meeting be announced in the Federal Register.
Saturday, August 16, 2014, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Department of Energy Information Center, Office of Science and Technical Information, 1 Science.gov Way, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Melyssa P. Noe, Federal Coordinator, Department of Energy Oak Ridge Operations Office, P.O. Box 2001, EM-90, Oak Ridge, TN 37831. Phone (865) 241-3315; Fax (865) 576-0956 or email: email@example.com or check the Web site at http://energy.gov/orem/services/community-engagement/oak-ridge-site-specific-advisory-board.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Purpose of the Board: The purpose of the Board is to make recommendations to DOE-EM and site management in the areas of environmental restoration, waste management, and related activities.
- 8:00-8:05 a.m. Welcome—David Hemelright, Chair
- 8:05-8:15 a.m. Objectives, Logistics, Keys to Success—Jenny Freeman, Facilitator
- 8:15-8:45 a.m. Deputy Designated Federal Officer (DDFO) Comments—Susan Cange
- 8:45-9:05 a.m. Board Mission and Accomplishments—David Hemelright
- 9:05-9:50 a.m. Board Operations—Jenny Freeman
- 9:50-10:05 a.m. Break
- 10:05-11:35 a.m. Work Plan Topics Presentation and Discussion—Dave Adler, Alternate DDFO; Panel
1. Agency suggestions
2. Suggestions from members
3. Prioritization of topics and assignment to committees
4. Committee membership sign-up
Start Printed Page 36047
- 11:35-11:45 a.m. Wrap-up—Jenny Freeman
- 11:45-11:50 a.m. Presentation of the Slate of Candidates for Fiscal Year 2015 Officers—Nominating Committee Chair
- 11:50-11:55 a.m. Public Comment Period
- 11:55-12:00 p.m. Closing Remarks—Melyssa Noe, Federal Coordinator; David Hemelright
Public Participation: The EM SSAB, Oak Ridge, welcomes the attendance of the public at its advisory committee meetings and will make every effort to accommodate persons with physical disabilities or special needs. If you require special accommodations due to a disability, please contact Melyssa P. Noe at least seven days in advance of the meeting at the phone number listed above. Written statements may be filed with the Board either before or after the meeting. Individuals who wish to make oral statements pertaining to the agenda item should contact Melyssa P. Noe at the address or telephone number listed above. Requests must be received five days prior to the meeting and reasonable provision will be made to include the presentation in the agenda. The Deputy Designated Federal Officer is empowered to conduct the meeting in a fashion that will facilitate the orderly conduct of business. Individuals wishing to make public comments will be provided a maximum of five minutes to present their comments.
Minutes: Minutes will be available by writing or calling Melyssa P. Noe at the address and phone number listed above. Minutes will also be available at the following Web site: http://energy.gov/orem/services/community-engagement/oak-ridge-site-specific-advisory-board.
End Supplemental Information
Issued at Washington, DC, on June 20, 2014.
LaTanya R. Butler,
Deputy Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-14824 Filed 6-24-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P