This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/18/2014 at 08:45 am.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 28, 2014.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 64, “Travel Voucher” (Part 1); NRC Form 64A, “Travel Voucher” (Part 2); and NRC Form 64B, “Optional Travel Voucher” (Part 2).
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0192.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 64, “Travel Voucher” (Part 1); NRC Form 64A, “Travel Voucher” (Part 2); and NRC Form 64B, “Optional Travel Voucher” (Part 2).
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: Contractors, consultants and invited NRC travelers who travel in the course of conducting business for the NRC.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 100.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 100 (1 hour per form).
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 100 (1 hour per form).
10. Abstract: Consultants, contractors, and those invited by the NRC to travel (e.g., prospective employees) must file travel vouchers and trip reports in order to be reimbursed for their travel expenses. The information collected includes the name, address, social security number, and the amount to be reimbursed. Travel expenses that are reimbursed are confined to those expenses essential to the transaction of official business for an approved trip.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly-available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC's home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by August 20, 2014. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date. Danielle Jones, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0192), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Danielle_Y_Jones@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-1741.
The Acting NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Miles, telephone: 301-415-7884.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 15th day of July 2014.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2014-16991 Filed 7-18-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P