This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/08/2014 at 08:45 am.
Office of Foreign Assets Control, Treasury.
The Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) is publishing the names of twelve individuals whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act of 2012 (Pub. L. 112-208, December 14, 2012) (the “Magnitsky Act”).
The designations by the Director of OFAC, pursuant to the Magnitsky Act, of the twelve individuals identified in this notice were effective on May 20, 2014.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Assistant Director, Sanctions Compliance and Evaluation, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Department of the Treasury, Washington, DC 20220, tel.: 202/622-2490.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Electronic and Facsimile Availability
This document and additional information concerning OFAC are available from OFAC's Web site (www.treas.gov/ofac). Certain general information pertaining to OFAC's sanctions programs is available via facsimile through a 24-hour fax-on-demand service, tel.: 202/622-0077.
On December 14, 2012, the President signed the Magnitsky Act. The Magnitsky Act requires the President to submit to certain congressional committees a list of each person the President has determined meets certain criteria set forth in the Magnitsky Act.
Pursuant to Section 406 of the Magnitsky Act, the President is required to block, with certain exceptions, all property and interests in property of a person who is on the list required by Section 404(a) of the Magnitsky Act that are in the United States, that come within the United States, or that are or come within the possession or control of any United States person. The President delegated certain functions under the Magnitsky Act to the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, on April 5, 2013.
On May 20, 2014, the Director of OFAC designated, pursuant to Section 406 of the Magnitsky Act, twelve individuals whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the Magnitsky Act.
The listings for these individuals on OFAC's List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons appear as follows:
1. ALISOV, Igor Borisovich; DOB 11 Mar 1968 (individual) [MAGNIT].
2. GAUS, Alexandra Viktorovna (a.k.a. GAUSS, Alexandra); DOB 29 Mar 1975 (individual) [MAGNIT].
3. KHLEBNIKOV, Vyacheslav Georgievich (a.k.a. KHLEBNIKOV, Viacheslav); DOB 09 Jul 1967 (individual) [MAGNIT].
4. KLYUEV, Dmitry Vladislavovich (a.k.a. KLYUYEV, Dmitriy); DOB 10 Aug 1967 (individual) [MAGNIT].
5. KRATOV, Dmitry Borisovich; DOB 16 Jul 1964 (individual) [MAGNIT].
6. KRECHETOV, Andrei Alexandrovich; DOB 22 Sep 1981 (individual) [MAGNIT].
7. LITVINOVA, Larisa Anatolievna; DOB 18 Nov 1963 (individual) [MAGNIT].
8. MARKELOV, Viktor Aleksandrovich; DOB 15 Dec 1967; POB Leninskoye village, Uzgenskiy District, Oshkaya region of the Kirghiz SSR (individual) [MAGNIT].
9. STEPANOV, Vladlen Yurievich; DOB 17 Jul 1962 (individual) [MAGNIT].
10. TAGIYEV, Fikret (a.k.a. TAGIEV, Fikhret Gabdulla Ogly; a.k.a. TAGIYEV, Fikhret); DOB 03 Apr 1962 (individual) [MAGNIT].
11. SUGAIPOV, Umar; DOB 17 Apr 1966; POB Chechen Republic, Russia (individual) [MAGNIT].
12. VAKHAYEV, Musa; DOB 1964; POB Urus-Martan, Chechen Republic, Russia (individual) [MAGNIT].Start Signature
Dated: May 20, 2014.
Adam J. Szubin,
Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control.
This document was received for publication by the Office of the Federal Register on September 4, 2014.End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2014-21388 Filed 9-8-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4810-AL-P