This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/25/2014 at 08:45 am.
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board.
Final rule; correction.
The Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board) is correcting a document that appeared in the Federal Register of May 7, 2014 (79 FR 26125). The document was a final rule that amended the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Accessibility Guidelines to specifically address emergency transportable housing units provided to disaster survivors by entities subject to the ADA or ABA.
Effective September 26, 2014.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lisa Fairhall, Access Board, 1331 F Street NW., Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20004-1111. Telephone: (202) 272-0046 (voice) or (202) 272-0064 (TTY). Email address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In FR Doc. 2014-10162 appearing on page 26125 in the Federal Register of May 7, 2014, the following corrections are made:
Appendix B to Part 1191—Americans With Disabilities Act: Scoping [Corrected]
1. On page 26139, in the second column, the revision to redesignated section 233.3.5 is corrected to read as follows:
233.3.5 Alterations. Alterations shall comply with 233.3.5.
EXCEPTION: Where compliance with 809.2.1, 809.2.3, or 809.2.4 is technically infeasible, or where it is technically infeasible to provide an accessible route to a residential dwelling unit, the entity shall be permitted to alter or construct a comparable residential dwelling unit to comply with 809.2 provided that the minimum number of residential dwelling units required by 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, as applicable, is satisfied.Start Printed Page 57805
Appendix C to Part 1191—Architectural Barriers Act: Scoping [Corrected]
2. On page 26140, in the first column, adding a new instruction after amendment 3.p to read “In F233.2, revising the first, second, and third sentences;”
3. On page 26140, in the first column, in amendment 3.t, the instruction “Redesignating sections F233.3.2 F188.8.131.52, F184.108.40.206, F233.3.4, F233.4.2, F233.4.3, F233.4.4, F220.127.116.11, F18.104.22.168, and F233.4.5 as F233.3.3, F233.3.4, F22.214.171.124, F126.96.36.199, F233.3.5, F233.4.3, F233.4.4, F233.4.5, F188.8.131.52, F184.108.40.206, and F233.4.6, respectively” is corrected to read “Redesignating sections F233.3.2, F233.3.3, F220.127.116.11, F18.104.22.168, F233.3.4, F22.214.171.124, F233.4.2, F233.4.3, F233.4.4, F126.96.36.199, F188.8.131.52, and F233.4.5 as F233.3.3, F233.3.4, F184.108.40.206, F220.127.116.11, F233.3.5, F233.4.2, F233.4.3, F233.4.4, F233.4.5, F18.104.22.168, F22.214.171.124, and F233.4.6, respectively.”
4. On page 26141, in the second column, first full paragraph, first line, replace “F223.3.4” with “F233.3.4”.
5. On p. 26142, in the second column, in amendment 4.f, the instruction “In 606.4, adding a sentence at the end of the section;” is corrected to read, “In 606.4, revising the heading to read “Faucets and water spray units”, and adding a sentence at the end of the section.”Start Signature
David M. Capozzi,
[FR Doc. 2014-22984 Filed 9-25-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8150-01-P