This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/15/2014 at 08:45 am.
Notice of members of the Departmental Performance Review Board (PRB).
Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 4314(c)(4), this notice announces the appointment of members of the Departmental PRB. The purpose of this PRB is to review and make recommendations concerning proposed performance appraisals, ratings, bonuses and other appropriate personnel actions for incumbents of SES positions for which the Secretary or Deputy Secretary is the appointing authority. These positions include SES bureau heads, deputy bureau heads and certain other positions. The Board will perform PRB functions for other key bureau positions if requested.
Composition of Departmental PRB: The Board shall consist of at least three members. In the case of an appraisal of a career appointee, more than half the members shall consist of career appointees. The names and titles of the PRB members are as follows:
- Nani A. Coloretti, Assistant Secretary for Management
- Sharon Kershbaum, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Management and Budget
- Daniel L. Glaser, Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing
- Mark Mazur, Assistant Secretary for Tax Policy
- David A. Lebryk, Fiscal Assistant SecretaryStart Printed Page 62248
- Rosa G. Rios, Treasurer of the United States
- Anita K. Blair, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Human Resources and Chief Human Capital Officer
- John J. Manfreda, Administrator, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Mary G. Ryan, Deputy Administrator, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Jennifer Shasky-Calvery, Director, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- Frederick Reynolds, Deputy Director, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- Sheryl Morrow, Commissioner, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Wanda J. Rogers, Deputy Commissioner, Financial Services and Operations, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Kimberly McCoy, Deputy Commissioner, Finance and Administration, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Cynthia Z. Springer, Deputy Commissioner, Accounting and Shared Services, Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Larry R. Felix, Director, Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Leonard Olijar, Deputy Director, Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Richard A. Peterson, Deputy Director, U.S. Mint
- Margaret Sherry, Deputy Commissioner, Operations Support, Internal Revenue Service
Membership is effective on the date of this notice.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Julia J. Markham, Human Resources Specialist (Executive Resources), 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., ATTN: 1801 L Street NW., 6th Floor, Washington, DC 20220, Telephone: (202) 927-4370.
This notice does not meet the Department's criteria for significant regulations.Start Signature
Dated: October 8, 2014.
Barbara B. Pabotoy,
Associate Chief Human Capital Officer, Human Capital Services.
[FR Doc. 2014-24608 Filed 10-15-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4810-25-P