This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/28/2014 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases Joint With EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases being held jointly with EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases.
The meeting will be held December 2-5, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will held at RTCA Headquarters, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sophie Bousquet, SBousquet@rtca.org, 202-330-0663 or The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036, or by telephone at (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases held jointly with EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases. The agenda will include the following:
Tuesday, December 2, 2014, Opening Plenary
- Co-Chairmen's remarks and introductions
- Approve minutes from 21th meeting
- Review and approve meeting agenda for 22th meeting
- Schedule and working arrangements for this week
- Review of joint WG-1/WG-2 Action Items
- Closing Plenary Schedule
Tuesday Through Thursday, December 2nd to 4th (WG1) and (WG2) Session
- WG1—Final work and review before FRAC
- WG1—Schedule for FRAC release and associated actions
- WG2—Action Item Status Review
- WG2—Review of Working Papers, Discussion Papers, Information PapersStart Printed Page 64462
Friday Morning, December 5th, Closing Plenary Session (9:00 a.m. to Noon)
- Presentation of WG1 and WG2 conclusions
- Approval to release DO-200A/ED-76 Revision for FRAC
- Working arrangements for the remaining work
- Review of action items
- Next meetings, dates and locations
- Any other business
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting.
Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 23 2014.
Management Analyst, Program Oversight and Administration, ANG-A15, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2014-25665 Filed 10-28-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P