Start Printed Page 65909
Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy (DOE).
Notice of open teleconference/webinar.
This notice announces open meetings for the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee. The Federal Advisory Committee Act requires that agencies publish notice of an advisory committee meeting in the Federal Register.
DOE will host a public teleconference/webinar on December 1, 2014 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held by webinar. To register for the webinar and receive call-in information, please register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/584796697.
Methods and addresses for submitting comments are listed in SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
John Cymbalsky, ASRAC Designated Federal Officer, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 950 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 287-1692. Email: email@example.com.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Purpose of Meeting
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the Energy Department on the development of standards and test procedures for residential appliances and commercial equipment, certification and enforcement of standards, and product labeling.
Tentative Agenda: (Subject to change; final agenda will be posted at http://www.appliancestandards.energy.gov):
- Update on Manufactured Housing Working Group and Regional Enforcement Working Group efforts. The Committee will discuss the Working Groups' term sheets and decide whether or not to accept the term sheets and formally recommend them to DOE.
Members of the public are welcome to observe the business of the meeting and, if time allows, may make oral statements during the specified period for public comment. To attend the meeting and/or to make oral statements regarding any of the items on the agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please indicate your name, organization (if appropriate), citizenship, and contact information.
Members of the public will be heard in the order in which they request to make a statement at the public meeting. Time allotted per speaker will depend on the number of individuals who wish to speak but will not exceed five minutes. Reasonable provision will be made to include the scheduled oral statements on the agenda.
1. Federal eRulemaking Portal: www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
2. Email: ASRAC@ee.doe.gov. Include docket number EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005 in the subject line of the message.
3. Mail: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, Mailstop EE-5B, 1000 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20585-0121. If possible, please submit all items on a compact disc (CD), in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
4. Hand Delivery/Courier: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, 950 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 586-2945. If possible, please submit all items on a CD, in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
No telefacsimilies (faxes) will be accepted.
Docket: The docket is available for review at www.regulations.gov, including Federal Register notices, public meeting attendee lists and transcripts, comments, and other supporting documents/materials. All documents in the docket are listed in the www.regulations.gov index. However, not all documents listed in the index may be publicly available, such as information that is exempt from public disclosure.
End Supplemental Information
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 31, 2014.
Kathleen B. Hogan,
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
[FR Doc. 2014-26401 Filed 11-5-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P