Start Printed Page 859
Forest Service, USDA.
Notice of meetings.
The National Advisory Committee for Implementation of the National Forest System Land Management Planning Rule Committee (Committee) will meet in Charlotte, North Carolina. Attendees may also participate via webinar and conference call. The Committee operates in compliance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) (Pub. L. 92-463). Additional information relating to the Committee can be found by visiting the Committee's Web site at: http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/planningrule/committee.
The meetings will be held, in-person and via webinar/conference call on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. EST.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. EST.
- Thursday, January 29, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
The meeting will be located at Holiday Inn City Center; 230 North College Street Charlotte, NC 28202.
For anyone who would like to attend via webinar and/or conference call, please visit the Web site listed above or contact the person listed in the section titled FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. Written comments must be sent to USDA Forest Service, Ecosystem Management Coordination, 201 14th Street SW., Mail Stop 1104, Washington, DC 20250-1104. Comments may also be sent via email to Chalonda Jasper at email@example.com.
All comments are placed in the record and are available for public inspection and copying, including names and addresses when provided. The public may inspect comments received at the USDA Forest Service Washington Office—Yates Building. Please call ahead to facilitate entry into the building.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Chalonda Jasper, Committee Coordinator, by phone at 202-260-9400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use telecommunication devices for the deaf (TDD) may call the Federal Information Relay Service (FIRS) at 1-800-877-8339 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
The purpose of this meeting is to provide ongoing advice and recommendations on implementation of the planning rule. This meeting is open to the public.
The following business will be conducted:
1. Continue deliberations on formulating advice for the Secretary,
2. Discussion of Committee work group findings and progress, including finalizing the Citizen and Government Guides, and finalizing recommendations put forth from the Turnover working group,
3. Dialogue with key Forest Service personel and stakeholders from Region 8, the Southern Region, regarding the land management plan revision processes currently underway in the region,
4. Conduct work group break-out sessions to advance each work group and plan work group tasks for upcoming months,
5. Hear public comments, and
6. Administrative tasks.
The agenda and a summary of the meeting will be posted on the Committee's Web site within 21 days of the meeting.
Meeting Accommodations: If you are a person requiring reasonable accommodation, please make requests in advance for sign language interpreting, assistive listening devices or other reasonable accommodation for access to the facility or proceedings by contacting the person listed in the section titled FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. All reasonable accommodation requests are managed on a case by case basis.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: December 29, 2014.
Gregory C. Smith,
Acting Associate Deputy Chief, National Forest System.
[FR Doc. 2015-00001 Filed 1-6-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3410-11-P