Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on October 16, 2014 (79 FR 62209).
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: New.
2. The title of the information collection: Assessment of Cyber Security for Byproduct Materials Licensees.
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-XXXX.
4. The form number if applicable: N/A.
5. How often the collection is required: One-time.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: All medical, industrial, and academic users of Category 1 and 2 radioactive materials.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 720.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 720.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 1,800.
10. Abstract: The NRC is seeking to better understand the cyber security threats confronting medical, industrial, and academic users of Category 1 and 2 radioactive materials. This information will be gathered utilizing a questionnaire or set of questionnaires issued to the different types of byproduct materials licensees. This is a voluntary information request.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly-available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by February 12, 2015. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Vlad Dorjets, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-XXXX), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Vladik_Dorjets@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-7315.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Tremaine Donnell, 301-415-6258.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 6th day of January, 2015.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2015-00305 Filed 1-12-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P