United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission Business Meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Thursday, January 29, 2015; 1:00 p.m. EST.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Vote on Appointment of Vice Chair for the Commission
- Discussion on FY15 Appropriations Explanatory Statement
- Discussion and Vote on Updating Select Commission Reports
- Discussion and Vote on date for the Police Practices briefing
- Discussion and Vote on revised Educational Equity paper
- Discussion and Vote on Anniversary of 13th Amendment Press Release
III. Management and Operations
IV. State Advisory Committee (SAC) Appointments
- South Carolina
V. Adjourn Meeting
End Supplemental Information
Dated: January 16, 2015.
[FR Doc. 2015-01109 Filed 1-20-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P