Federal Maritime Commission.
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the Performance Review Board.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William “Todd” Cole, Director, Office of Human Resources, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street NW., Washington, DC 20573.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Sec. 4314(c)(1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more performance review boards. The board shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive's performance by the supervisor, along with any recommendations to the appointing authority relative to the performance of the senior executive.
Start SignatureEnd Signature
The Members of the Performance Review Board Are:
1. Rebecca F. Dye, Commissioner
2. Richard A. Lidinsky, Jr., Commissioner
3. Michael A. Khouri, Commissioner
4. William P. Doyle, Commissioner
5. Clay G. Guthridge, Administrative Law Judge
6. Erin M. Wirth, Administrative Law Judge
7. Florence A. Carr, Director, Bureau of Trade Analysis
8. Rebecca A. Fenneman, Director, office of Consumer Affairs & Dispute Resolution Services
9. Karen V. Gregory, Secretary
10. Vern W. Hill, Director, Managing Director
11. Peter J. King, Director, Bureau of Enforcement
12. Sandra L. Kusumoto, Bureau of Certification and Licensing
End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2015-01206 Filed 1-22-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P