This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/29/2015 at 08:45 am.
60-Day Notice of Information Collection for Review; 10-002; Electronic Funds Transfer Waiver Request; OMB Control No. 1653-0043.
The Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), is submitting the following information collection request for review and clearance in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The information collection is published in the Federal Register to obtain comments from the public and affected agencies. Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for sixty days until March 31, 2015.
Written comments and suggestions regarding items contained in this notice and especially with regard to the estimated public burden and associated response time should be directed to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Scott Elmore, Forms Start Printed Page 5129Management Office, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 801 I Street NW., Mailstop 5800, Washington, DC 20536-5800; (202) 732-2601.
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information should address one or more of the following four points:
(1) Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
(2) Evaluate the accuracy of the agencies estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
(3) Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
(4) Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
(1) Type of Information Collection: Extension, with change, of an existing information collection.
(2) Title of the Form/Collection: Electronic Funds Transfer Waiver Request.
(3) Agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department of Homeland Security sponsoring the collection: (No. Form 10-002); U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
(4) Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract: Primary: State, Local, or Tribal Government. Section 404(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 note) provides for the reimbursement to States and localities for assistance provided in meeting an immigration emergency. This collection of information allows for State or local governments to request reimbursement.
(5) An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: 10 responses at 30 minutes (.50 hours) per response.
(6) An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: 300 annual burden hours.Start Signature
Dated: January 27, 2015.
Program Manager, Forms Management Office, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Homeland Security.
[FR Doc. 2015-01770 Filed 1-29-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 9111-28-P