The Materials Technical Advisory Committee will meet on March 5, 2015, 10:00 a.m., Herbert C. Hoover Building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Constitution & Pennsylvania Avenues NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials and related technology.
1. Opening Remarks and Introduction of Dr. Richard Duncan, Director Chemical and Biological Controls Division.
2. Remarks from BIS senior management.
3. Presentation on NSF Workshop on the Global Movement and Tracking of Chemical Manufacturing Equipment in May 2014 by Clara Zahradnik from DuPont.
4. Report from working groups: Public Domain issues, Composite Working Group, Biological Working Group, Pump and Valves Working Group.
5. Report on regime-based activities.
6. Public Comments and New Business.
The open session will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To join the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@
Start Printed Page 8592
bis.doc.gov no later than February 26, 2015.
A limited number of seats will be available during the public session of the meeting. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. The public may submit written statements at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.
Dated: February 12, 2015.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-03325 Filed 2-17-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P