This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/18/2015 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Engineering #1170.
Date/Time: April 15, 2015: 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; April 16, 2015: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: open.
Contact Person: Evette Rollins, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22230; 703-292-8300.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Directorate for Engineering Report
- Electrical, Communications, and Cyber Systems (ECCS) Overview
- ECCS Committee of Visitors (COV) Report
- Broadening Participation in EngineeringStart Printed Page 14416
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Perspectives from the Office of the Director
- Emerging Frontiers of Research and Innovation (EFRI) Overview
- EFRI Committee of Visitors (COV) Report
- Roundtable on ENG Strategic Activities and Recommendations
Dated: March 13, 2015.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-06238 Filed 3-18-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P