This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/20/2015 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Meeting Notice of RTCA Special Committee 206, Aeronautical Information and Meteorological Data Link Services.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of the fortieth meeting of the RTCA Special Committee 206, Aeronautical Information and Meteorological Data Link Services.
The meeting will be held April 13-17, 2015, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Monday (EST), 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday and 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. on Friday.
The meeting will be held National Institute of Aerospace (NIA), 100 Exploration Way Hampton, VA 23666.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC, 20036, or by telephone at (202) 330-0652/(202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start Printed Page 15268
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of Special Committee 206. The agenda will include the following:
- Opening Plenary and Sub-Groups meetings
- Opening remarks: DFO, RTCA, Chairman, and Hosts
- Review and approval of meeting agenda
- Approval of previous meeting minutes (Washington, DC)
- Industry presentations and coordination with other committees
○ FAA AAtS Status
○ Relevant NASA Research (two presentations)
- Review of revised TOR
○ Start of SG4 MOPS for Eddy Dissipation Rate (EDR)
○ Start of SG7 Guidance for Data Linking Forecast and Real-Time Wind Information to Aircraft
- MASPS (SG1/6) status and week's plan
- Sub-Group meetings
- FAA AAtS Workshop
- NASA Tour/Lunch (NASA cafeteria)
- Closing Plenary
- Sub-Groups' reports
- SC-206 Action item review
- Future meeting plans and dates
- Other business and adjourn
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 17, 2015.
Management Analyst, NextGen, Program Oversight and Administration, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2015-06504 Filed 3-20-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P