This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/26/2015 at 08:45 am.
Postal Regulatory Commission.
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning an amendment to the existing Priority Mail Contract 41 negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
Comments are due: March 30, 2015.
Submit comments electronically via the Commission's Filing Online system at http://www.prc.gov. Those who cannot submit comments electronically should contact the person identified in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section by telephone for advice on filing alternatives.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David A. Trissell, General Counsel, at 202-789-6820.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Table of Contents
II. Notice of Commission Action
III. Ordering Paragraphs
On March 20, 2015, the Postal Service filed notice that it has agreed to an Amendment to the existing Priority Mail Contract 41 negotiated service agreement approved in this docket. In support of its Notice, the Postal Service includes a redacted copy of the Amendment.
The Postal Service also filed the unredacted Amendment. The Postal Service seeks to incorporate by reference the Application for Non-Public Treatment originally filed in this docket for the protection of information that it has filed under seal. Id.
The Amendment concerns price changes and extends the contract expiration date. Id. Attachment A at 1.
The Postal Service intends for the Amendment to become effective one business day after the date that the Commission completes its review of the Notice. Notice at 1. The Postal Service asserts that the Amendment will not affect the cost coverage of the Agreement. Id.
II. Notice of Filings
The Commission invites comments on whether the changes presented in the Postal Service's Notice are consistent with the policies of 39 U.S.C. 3632, 3633, or 3642, 39 CFR 3015.5, and 39 CFR part 3020, subpart B. Comments are due no later than March 30, 2015. The public portions of these filings can be accessed via the Commission's Web site (http://www.prc.gov).
The Commission appoints James F. Callow to represent the interests of the general public (Public Representative) in this docket.
III. Ordering Paragraphs
It is ordered:
1. The Commission reopens Docket No. CP2012-47 for consideration of matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, the Commission appoints James F. Callow to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding.
3. Comments are due no later than March 30, 2015.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the Federal Register.Start Signature
By the Commission.
Shoshana M. Grove,
1. Notice of United States Postal Service of Amendment to Priority Mail Contract 41, with Portions Filed Under Seal, March 20, 2015 (Notice).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-07017 Filed 3-26-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P