Federal Communications Commission.
In this document, the Commission released a public notice announcing the meeting and agenda of the North American Numbering Council (NANC). The intended effect of this action is to make the public aware of the NANC's next meeting and agenda.
Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
Requests to make an oral statement or provide written comments to the NANC should be sent to Carmell Weathers, Competition Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau, Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 12th Street SW., Room 5-C162, Washington, DC 20554.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325 or Carmell.Weathers@fcc.gov. The fax number is: (202) 418-1413. The TTY number is: (202) 418-0484.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This is a summary of the Commission's document in CC Docket No. 92-237; DA 15-512, released April 29, 2015. The complete text in this document is available for public inspection and copying during normal business hours in the FCC Reference Information Center, Portals II, 445 12th Street SW., Room CY-A257, Washington, DC 20554. It is available on the Commission's Web site at http://www.fcc.gov.
The North American Numbering Council (NANC) has scheduled a meeting to be held Thursday, June 4, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 12th Street SW., Room TW-C305, Washington, DC. This meeting is open to members of the general public. The FCC will attempt to accommodate as Start Printed Page 27170many participants as possible. The public may submit written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business days before the meeting. In addition, oral statements at the meeting by parties or entities not represented on the NANC will be permitted to the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five minutes in length by any one party or entity, and requests to make an oral statement must be received two business days before the meeting.
People with Disabilities: To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities (braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an email to email@example.com or call the Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (tty). Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Include a description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can. Also include a way we can contact you if we need more information. Please allow at least five days advance notice; last minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill.
Proposed Agenda: Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:00 a.m.*
1. Announcements and Recent News
2. Approval of Transcript
December 9, 2014
3. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA)
4. Report of the National Thousands Block Pooling Administrator (PA)
5. Report of the Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG)
6. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Billing and Collection (NANP B&C) Agent
7. Report of the Billing and Collection Working Group (B&C WG)
8. Report of the North American Portability Management LLC (NAPM LLC)
9. Report of the Local Number Portability Administration Working Group (LNPA WG)
10. Report of the Future of Numbering Working Group (FoN WG)
11. Status of the Industry Numbering Committee (INC) activities
12. Status of the ATIS All-IP Transition Initiatives
13. Report of the Internet Protocol Issue Management Group (IP IMG)
14. Presentation by Professor Henning Schulzrinne
15. Summary of Action Items
16. Public Comments and Participation (maximum 5 minutes per speaker)
17. Other Business
Adjourn no later than 2:00 p.m.
End Supplemental Information
Federal Communications Commission.
Attorney, Wireline Competition Bureau.
[FR Doc. 2015-11456 Filed 5-11-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P