This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/22/2015 at 08:45 am.
1. By letter filed April 24, 2015, William B. Conway, Jr., Counsel for Enel Green Power North America, Inc. (EGPNA), informed the Commission that the exemption from licensing for the Milstead Dam Project, FERC No. 7141, originally issued April 15, 1983, has been transferred to Mill Shoals Hydro Company, LLC, an affiliate of Enel Green Power. The project is located on the Yellow River in Rockdale County, Georgia. The transfer of an exemption does not require Commission approval.
2. Mill Shoals Hydro Company, LLC is now the exemptee of the Milstead Dam Project, FERC No. 7141. All correspondence should be forwarded to: Mill Shoals Hydro Company, LLC, c/o Enel Green Power North America, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, 1 Tech Drive, Suite 220, Andover, MA 01810.Start Signature
Dated: May 19, 2015.
Kimberly D. Bose,
1. Seventeen other exempted projects which are to be transferred were included in the April 24, 2015 letter. These exemptions will be handled under separate proceedings.Back to Citation
2. Enel Green Power North America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enel Green Power. Enel Green Power is a well-capitalized publicly traded company.Back to Citation
3. 23 FERC ¶ 62,045, Notice of Exemption From Licensing (1983).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-12609 Filed 5-22-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01P