Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice.
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division, will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for 60 days until July 27, 2015.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
If you have additional comments especially on the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions or additional information, please contact Rachel K. Hurst, Management and Program Analyst, FBI, CJIS, Biometric Services Section, Customer Support Unit, Module E-1, 1000 Custer Hollow Road, Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306 (facsimile: 304-625-5392).
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
—Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
—Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
—Evaluate whether and if so how the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected can be enhanced; and
—Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of this information collection:
(1) Type of Information Collection: Approval of collection in use without an OMB control number.
(2) Title of the Form/Collection: Records Modification Form.
(3) Agency form number: FD-1115.
(4) Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract: Primary: This form is utilized by criminal justice and affiliated judicial agencies to request appropriate modification of criminal history information from an individual's record.
(5) An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: It is estimated that 152,430 respondents are authorized to complete the form which would require approximately 10 minutes.
(6) An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: There are an estimated Start Printed Page 3027022,011 total annual burden hours associated with this collection.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., 3E.405B, Washington, DC 20530.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: May 20, 2015.
Department Clearance Officer for PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2015-12681 Filed 5-26-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-02-P