This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/22/2015 at 11:15 am.
TIME AND DATE:
Thursday, June 11, 2015, 2 p.m. (OPEN Portion)
2:15 p.m. (CLOSED Portion)
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue NW., Washington, DC.
Meeting OPEN to the Public from 2 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Closed portion will commence at 2:15 p.m. (approx.)
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. President's Report
2. Minutes of the Open Session of the March 19, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting
FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
(Closed to the Public 2:15 p.m.):
1. Finance Project—Ghana
2. Finance Project—Senegal
3. Finance Project—Burma
4. Finance Project—Egypt
5. Finance Project—Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa
6. Finance Project—Palestinian Territories
7. Finance Project—Global
8. Finance Project—India and Southeast Asia
9. Minutes of the Closed Session of the March 19, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting
11. Pending Projects
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Catherine F. I. Andrade at (202) 336-8768, or via email at Catherine.Andrade@opic.gov.Start Signature
Dated: May 21, 2015.
Catherine F.I. Andrade,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 2015-12867 Filed 5-22-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-P