This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/29/2015 at 08:45 am.
The Emerging Technology and Research Advisory Committee (ETRAC) will meet on June 18-19, 2015, 8:30 a.m., Room 3884, at the Herbert C. Hoover Building, 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration on emerging technology and research activities, including those related to deemed exports.
Thursday, June 18
1. Welcome and Introductions.
2. Opening Remarks by the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration.
3. New Deemed Exports report.Start Printed Page 31012
4. Report on the June Conference by the Association of University Export Control Officials Review and discussion of new Export Control Reform Initiative Activities.
5. Comments from the Public.
6. Reports from ETRAC Committee members of their assigned Categories in reviewing the Export Administration Regulations.
7. Report on Air Force Office of Scientific Research-recent international technologies exchange meeting & Emerging Technologies under consideration.
Friday, June 19
8. Discussion of matters determined to be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 §§ 10(a)(1) and 10(a)(3).
The open sessions will be accessible via teleconference to 25 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To join the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@bis.doc.gov no later than, June 11, 2015.
A limited number of seats will be available for the public session. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent that time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. The public may submit written statements at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate the distribution of public presentation materials to the Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
The Assistant Secretary for Administration, with the concurrence of the delegate of the General Counsel, formally determined on February 25, 2015, pursuant to Section 10(d) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended, that the portion of the meeting dealing with matters the of which would be likely to frustrate significantly implementation of a proposed agency action as described in 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(9)(B) shall be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 §§ 10(a)1 and 10(a)(3). The remaining portions of the meeting will be open to the public.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.Start Signature
Dated: May 26, 2015.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-13130 Filed 5-29-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P