This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/17/2015 at 04:15 pm.
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.Start Printed Page 35358
TIME AND DATE:
June 24, 2015; 10:00 a.m.
800 N. Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The first portion of the meeting will be held in Open Session; the second in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Public Access to Commission Information and Records
2. S. 2444—Howard Coble Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2014
3. Briefing on 2nd Global Maritime Regulatory Summit
4. Briefing on the Maersk/MSC Vessel Sharing Agreement, FMC Agreement No. 012293
5. Docket No. P1-14: Petition of United Arab Shipping Company for Exemption from the Commission's Controlled Carrier Rules—46 U.S.C. § 40703
6. U.S. Port Congestion and Related International Supply Chain Issues—An Overview of Stakeholder Discussions at FMC Port Forums
1. Pacific Ports Operational Improvement Agreement, FMC Agreement No. 201227
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523 5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. 2015-15326 Filed 6-17-15; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6731-AA-P