Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), DOT.
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions by FHWA and Other Federal Agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). The actions relate to the State Highway 82, Grand Avenue Bridge project located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Those actions grant approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before November 20, 2015. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 150 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Stephanie Gibson, Environmental Program Manager, Federal Highway Administration Colorado Division, 12300 W. Dakota Avenue, Lakewood, Colorado 80228, 720-963-3013, Stephanie.email@example.com normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Mountain time); or Vanessa Henderson, NEPA Program Manager, Colorado Department of Transportation, 4201 E. Arkansas Avenue, Shumate Building, Denver, Colorado 80222, 303-757-9878, firstname.lastname@example.org, normal business hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain time).
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing approvals for the following highway project in the State of Colorado: State Highway 82, Grand Avenue Bridge. Project Overview: The project involves the replacement and minor realignment of the existing Grand Avenue Bridge and adjacent pedestrian bridge over the Colorado River. The purpose of the project is to provide a safe, secure, and effective multimodal connection from downtown Glenwood Springs across the Colorado River and I-70 to the historic Glenwood Hot Springs area that will address the functional and structural deficiencies of the old bridges. The actions by the Federal agencies on the project, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Environmental Assessment (EA) signed on October 20, 2014, in the Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) signed June 2, 2015 and in other key project documents. The EA, FONSI and other key documents for the project are available by contacting the FHWA or the Colorado Department of Transportation at the addresses provided above. The EA and FONSI documents can be viewed and downloaded from the project Web sites at www.codot.gov/projects/sh82grandavenuebridge.
This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions, actions, approvals, licenses and permits on the project as of the issuance date of this notice, including but not limited to those arising under the following laws, as amended:
1. General: National Environmental Policy Act [42 U.S.C. 4321-4370h]; Federal-Aid Highway Act [23 U.S.C. 109].
2. Air: Clean Air Act, as amended [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)] (transportation conformity).
3. Land: Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act of 1966 [49 U.S.C. 303].
4. Wildlife: Endangered Species Act [16 U.S.C. 1531-1544]; Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act [16 U.S.C. 661-667(e)]; Migratory Bird Treaty Act [16 U.S.C. 703-712].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966 [54 U.S.C. 306108]); Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470aa-470mm]; Archaeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469c-2]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
6. Social and Economic: Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d)-2000(d)(1)]; American Indian Religious Freedom Act [42 U.S.C. 1996]; the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 [42 U.S.C. 61].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act [33 U.S.C. 1251-1387] (Section 404, Section 401, Section 319); Land and Water Conservation Fund Act [16 U.S.C. 460l-4-460l-11]; Safe Drinking Water Act [42 U.S.C. 300f-300j-9.]; Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 [33 U.S.C. 401-406]; Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21) [23 U.S.C. 103(b)(6)(m), 133(b)(11)] (wetlands mitigation banking); Flood Disaster Protection Act of 1973 [42 U.S.C. 4001-4129].
8. Hazardous Materials: Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act [42 U.S.C. 9601-9675]; Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 [PL 99-499]; Resource Conservation and Recovery Act [42 U.S.C. 6901-6992(k)].
9. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898 Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
End Supplemental Information
John M. Cater,
Division Administrator, Lakewood, Colorado.
[FR Doc. 2015-15395 Filed 6-22-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-22-P